Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC invites applications for an Banking Trainee from the suitable candidates with below requirements.
- Age limit – below 24 years of age
- Passed G.C.E (O/L) with 6 subjects with 4 C passes including Mathematics and A or B pass for English in Single sitting.
- Passed Edexcel or Cambridge (O/L) Examination with 6 Subjects with 3 B Passes, Including English and Mathematics and 3 C passes in Single Sitting
And any one of the following qualifications,
- Passed G.C.E (A/L) with 3 S passes for main subjects (Excluding General English) or 3 C passes at Edexcel or Cambridge (A/L) in Single sitting
- CIMA Completed up to Operational Level
- ACCA Completed up to Skill Level
- CIM (UK) Completed up to Diploma Level
- IABF Completed at Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka
- AAT – Passed Finalist
- Diploma in Informational Technology (Full Time) From an institute approved by University Grants Commission
Interested Candidates are invited to apply for the position. All Applications should be routed though combank website
www.combank.lk – Careers – Open Positions – Banking Trainee
for more details see image below