Ideal Motors and Mahindra announce that they proud to have its first home made family car which is four-wheel electric and hybrid option with named Moksha, it will be rolled out from Ratmalana Plant after festive season in April this year.
The fully indigenous product will dispel the price fear and it made to suit the wallet of average wage earner who will have the first experience in the automotive industry.
As a whole Sri Lankan we synergy team looking forward to see Mahindra Moksha very soon.
Related Posts via Categories
- Mahindra KUV 100 NXT – Happiest March Offer (Pre Avurudu-Offers)
- The Next Generation Mahindra Scorpio Pickup now available in Sri Lanka for Rs. 4.5 Million (LKR. 45,00,000/-)
- Mahindra Electric Car e20 sportz now available in Sri Lanka for Rs. 1,895,000/-
- Sanasa Development Bank Leasing Option
- Mahindra Electric e2o sportz Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 2,325,000/- May 2018
- Mahindra Traco 40 Prime Mover Truck for Rs. 3,995,000/- in Sri Lanka
- Colombo Motor Show 2017
- Mahindra Imperio Sri Lanka Price – Rs. 3,550,000 upwards from Ideal Motors
- New Vehicle Prices after Budget for 2016
- Track your vehicle fleet in real time with GPS Fleet Management Solutions