Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC Invites applications for the Banking Trainee.
To fast-track your career and reach your banking goals, we do allow the following considerations.
If you possess one year’s experience as a Banking Trainee or as a permanent employee in the Banking field, your training period would be a single year.
If you have completed an Internship of a minimum of eleven months in a bank, your training period would be one and half years.
If you possess a degree from a recognized university when commencing the training program, your training period will be one and half years.
If you are following a degree program at the time of commencing the training and if you graduate within one and half years of training, your training period would be one and half years.
Candidates should be between 18 to 24 years of age.
- Passed G.C.E (O/L) with 06 subjects with 04 “C” passes including mathematics, and “A” or “B” pass for English in a Single sitting or
- Passed Edexcel or Cambridge (O/L) Examination with 06 subjects with 03 “B” Passes, including English and Mathematics and 03 “C” passes in a single sitting.
AND any one of the following qualifications
- Passed G.C.E (A/L) with 03 “S” passes for main subjects (excluding General English) or 03 “C” passes at Edexcel or Cambridge (A/L) in a single sitting.
- CIMA completed up to Operational Level.
- CMA completed up to Operational Level.
- ACCA completed up to skill level.
- CIM (UK) completed up to Diploma Level.
- IABF completed at Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka.
- AAT-Passed Finalist.
- Diploma in Information Technology (full time) from an institute approved by the University Grants Commission.
Interested candidates are invited to apply for the position. All applications should be routed through our corporate website.
www.combank.lk -Careers – Open Positions – Banking Trainee
for more details see below image(Click to see as large Image)