Vistara is a new Air Line founded by Tata Sons and Singapore Air Lines. Tata Group formerly own Tata Air which were renamed as Air India and eventually its Nationalized later.
Tata Group and Singapore Airlines has agreed on a common goal of the Joint Venture is to redefine air travel in India.
Vistara flys to range of international destinations in Europe, Middle East, South and South East Asia. From 1st March 2023, Vistara start flying to Colombo Sri Lanka to Mumbai for LKR. 89,999 All inclusive of Economy Class return fare including taxes and fees.
- Choose from three cabin classes, including India’s only Premium Economy
- Experience warm hospitality by cabin crew
- Savour delectable meals and premium beverages
- Enjoy inflight entertainment with Vistara World
- Join Club Vistara – India’s fastest rewarding frequent flyer program
For more details see below image or visit Vistara Website : https://www.airvistara.com/lk/en
Leave a Reply