The Ministry of Environment, National Gem and Jewellery Authority calls invitations to Small Medium Enterprise to Participate the Facets Sri Lanka 21st Sri Lanka International Gem and Jewellery Show to held from 8th September to 11th September 2011, at the Sirimavo Bandaranaike Memorial Exhibition Center (SBMEC).
Participants and Conditions
- 14 small and medium scale dealers of Gems, Calibrated Gems, Gem Studded jeweler and Ornaments to Participated at the Pavilion.
- Selected Applicants for participation should get their exhibits (Gems and Jewellery) certified from the NGJA.
NGJA Assistance for Participants
- Free booth space, 1 Showcase & lighting for each Participant
- Assistance for product Development
- Service of NGJA Officials
- Per event publicity
- Concessionary rates on Gem testing reports and assay reports
Application can be downloaded from website: http://www.rnhit.com/gem/Facets_Application.pdf
The Application closing date will be 30th July 2011
|The Application should send to:|
|Senior Manager (Export and Export promotion)|
|National Gem and Jewellery Authority|
|No 25, Galle face terrace,|
|For more information;|
|Tel:||011 2390645-8 Ext: 242 / 011 2390653|