Institute of Bankers of Srilanka invites Applications for Exemption March 2012 Examination

July 19, 2011

Institute of Bankers of Srilanka

Institute of Bankers of Srilanka

The Institute of Bankers of Srilanka invites applications for Exemption for CBF and DBF March 2012 examination.

The interested candidates can obtain the Application form from http://www.ibsl.lk/docs/Exemption_Application.pdf

The Application closing date will be 1st December 2011.

Exemption fee will be

CBF Full Exemption: Rs.7, 000.00
CBF per Subject: Rs.1, 500.00
DBF per Subject: Rs.2, 000.00

Source: http://www.ibsl.lk/

• n.sangeeetha says:

i need your applicatin form and IBSL COURSE DETAILS PLS.
    IM DEGREE HOLDER.I WOULD LIKE TO STUDT IBSL

• Charunie Gunetileke says:

I want to register for CBF September, 2012.
    So I would be greatful if you could send me the application form.

Charunie.

• Priyangi says:

I’m planning to do the exams on September and I want to know what are the exemptions available for a BAA undergraduate.I already partly qualified ICA Intermediate level.Please send me some details with regard to this and would like to inform you that I have already got the membership from your institute.

• Priyangi says:

I’m planning to do the exams on September and I want to know what are the exemptions available for a BBA undergraduate.I already partly qualified ICA Intermediate level.Please send me some details with regard to this and would like to inform you that I have already got the membership from your institute.

Dear Priyangi,
      I Hope there are few Subjects to exempted, better if you communicate the IBSL personally with your Detail Subject in BBA programme.
      All the best for your studies,
      Thanks N best regards,

• Neyshani says:

im doin my A/L’s in august 2012..can i do the CBF exam in 2012 September?If so what are the subjects i have to do?

• Kanishka jayasinghe says:

I want to register for CBF March, 2013.
    So I would be greatful if you could send me the application form.

• Kanishka says:

I’m Employees in Bank/Financial Institutions
    .I hope to do cbf can i do it.

• Nuwanthika says:

I did the cbf exam in last september exam & can i know whether that are they putting our medium in our certificate?

• Nuwanthika says:

I did the cbf exam in last september & can i know whether that they are putting our medium in our certificate?