Diploma In Quality Management

Diploma In Quality Management

Srilanka Standards Institution invites applications for the 31st Programme Diploma in Quality Management.

The programme is targeted to executives and Managers in Manufacturing and service organizations and person who wish to make quality management career.

The programme will be content of more detail versions of the Quality Management and the Quality procedures and value added the person in highly manner.

Course Fee:Rs.50, 000 + 12% VAT
Course Duration:1 year
Medium:English
Venue:Auditorium Training Division,
 Srilanka Standards Institution
 No 17, Victoria Place,
 Elvitigala Mawatha,
 Colombo 08.
Application Closing Date:12th September 2011

Application form can be obtain by clicking the link of http://www.slsi.lk/downloads/application-diploma.pdf

For More information;
Tel:011 2685546, 011 2671567-72, 011 2674618
 Ext: 311, 317, 318, 576, 578
Email:training@slsi.lk
Website:http://www.slsi.lk/training.php

• Dear Sir/Madam,
    I want to know about Quality Management course that is conducted by Sri Lanka Standards Institutes. Can you tell me, Do you decided to conduct Certificate course of Quality management in this year?

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,
    Miss. R.K.B.N.R.Randeni

Dear Miss R.K.B.N.R.Randeni,

Pls contact to them on 011 2685546, 011 2671567-72, 011 2674618,
      or see above website for more information,

• samal kodikara says:

Dear Sir

I want to know about Quality Management course that is conducted by U. Can you tell me, Do you decided to conduct Certificate course of Quality management recently.how much
    course fee.

Dear Samal Kodikara,

Pls contact to them on 011 2685546, 011 2671567-72, 011 2674618,
      or see above website for more information,

• Anasuya says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Im willing to follow the Diploma in Quality management course .Can I know more details regarding that.(Specially the current course fee,to which address that I should send my application form,and also regarding the exact commencing date)

• chathuri says:

sir,
    I need to know about the diploma course,when it will be start again and what are the days that going to be conduct?and also what is the course fee ,arent there classes in week days?

• Nadeesha says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need to follow the Diploma in Quality management course .Can I know more details regarding that course?