Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) At University of Moratuwa

Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) At University of Moratuwa

University of Moratuwa Invites Applications for the 7th Intake of Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT).

Entry Requirements

• 3 passes in GCE (A/L) Examination in One Sitting Or,
  • Any Other Equivalent academic/ Professional Qualification Acceptable to the faculty Board and Approved by Senate.
  • And A Credit pass for Mathematics in GCE (O/L) Examination

Application Process

The Interested Candidate can obtain the Application from Website or Partner Organization. The competed application together with all required supporting documentation and the receipt for the payment of Application fee of Rs. 750.00 to partner Organization of your Choice.

ApplicationFormBachelor of Information Technology (BIT) At University of Moratuwa

The Application Fee of Rs. 750.00 Should is paid to University of Moratuwa Account No: 70993353 at any Branch of the Bank of Ceylon.

Partner in Organization

ESOFT Computer Studies (Pvt) Ltd
Colombo 04011 255 3883
Kandy081 220 4400
Kurunegala037 222 3945
Jaffna021 222 4142
Galle091 750 1125
Negombo031 222 7990
 IDM Computer Service (Pvt) Ltd
Colombo 4011 304 0507 or 077 779 5334

Supporting Documents to be attached to the Application (Certificate Copies of)

• Birth Certificate
  • Relevant Educational Certificates
  • NIC or Detail Page of the Passport
  • Payment receipt of Rs.750.00

Application closing date:               30th November 2011

Programme Commencement     January 2012

For More information contact to partner Organizations or CODL on 011 308 2787/8

• Ruvanara De Zoysa says:

Dear sir/ madam,
    I have passed the GCE A/L in 2011 in Maths scheme. I have C for Combined Maths & 2 S passes for Physics & Chemistry.

I hope your best regards.
    Thank you.

Yours truly,
    Miss.Ruvanara De Zoysa

Dear Miss. Ruvanara De Zoysa,

the last batch was started in January 2012, hope the next batch will be call on January 2013,
      please keep in touch with UoM with 011 308 2787/8

regards,

• sharaaf ahamed says:

Dear sir/ madam,

I would like to follow BIT progamme. I have completed NVQ level 1,2,3 in software technology. can i follow this course with that qualification. kindly reply me soon

• Gavesha Abeywardana says:

Dear sir/ madam,
    I have passed the GCE A/L in 2011 in Maths scheme. I have 3C s.

I want to start BIT. So please inform me , when you call the application next time.And I want to know degree fee

I hope your best regards.
    Thank you.

Yours Truly,
    Miss Gavesha Abeywardana

• Dear sir/madam,
    I have got 1 C pass & 1 S pass for my G.C.E (A/L) exhamination in 2012 in maths scheme. But combined maths is failed & i have A pass for O/L maths.can I do the BIT?

• Ishara says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I have got 1 S pass for my G.C.E (A/L) exhamination in 2012 in maths scheme. But combined maths is failed & i have A pass for O/L maths,English and English literature.can I do the BIT or will i be able to do English degree?please reply me.

Dear Ishara,

you could do BIT Degree Programme without your G.C.E (A/L) as well, if you have any other qualification/ professional qualification, you could followed BIT.

Regards

• kushan anuruddha says:

dear sri/madam
    i have got one c psss and two s pssses G.C.E(A/L) in science scheme but i have s pass in G.C.E (O/l)can i follow bit.please reply me soon.

• Dear sir/madam…

I have got 1 C pass for ICT & 1 S pass for Physics , G.C.E (A/L) examination in 2012 in maths scheme. But combined maths is failed & i have A pass for O/L maths.
    And I’m following National Diploma in ICT. can i follow this course with that qualification. kindly reply me soon

Dear Vishmi,
      I hope you can, even you don’t have A/L’s you can do this degree programme with equivalent professional qualification.
      Please contact to Esoft to 011 255 3883

• RMCM Rajanayaka says:

Dear Sir/ Madam

I have passed a/l exam with B2 and 1c in arts subject. I like to follow BIT degree programme in Moratuwa university. I have followed the Diploma in Computer application course.Is this enough to follow BIT degree programme please inform me.

• nadeeshani says:

I have passed a/l exam with 3s in maths stream.but i have c passs for o/l maths in english medium.i like to do bit.can i do?

• isuru says:

I have passed a/l exam BBC in arts and also i am degree holder.bt i haven’t pass in maths o/l. Can i do that BIT. Kindly reply me soon.

• Anjali says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I passed the A/L examination. I got the C pass for maths in O/L two sitting. I’ve done the ICT Diploma of IDM University and I’ve done Diploma in computer Application & progrmming of Lalith Athulath Mudali Vocational Training Center.Can I do the bit?

• Anjali says:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I passed the G.C.E.(A/L)exam and I got the C pass for maths subject of G.C.E.(O/L) in two sitting. I’ve done Information Communication Technology Course at IDM University and I’ve done Computer Application & Programming Diploma at Lalith Athulath Mudali Vocational Training Center.Can I do the BIT? Please reply me soon.

Regards
    Anjali

• janindu says:

I have 3s passes from maths at 2014GCE A/L. I would like to learn software engineering at moratuwa only weekend.can i do it? if i can plz tell me the start dateand price?

• Jayani says:

Dear sir/madam
    I have 3 passed G.C.E (A/L).( Sinhala -A , Logic – B , Information Technology – C )
    can I do BIT degree. when do you call application next batch . please reply me soon

• Jayani says:

Dear sir / madam
    I have passed G.C.E (A/L) ( Sinhala – A Logic – B Information Technology – C )
    I got B credit pass for maths subject G.C.E ( O/ L ) in one sitting can I do BIT degree ? when do you call application next batch ? please reply soon

• Jayani says:

I have passed G.C.E (A/L) in art stream. ( Sinhala – A, Logic – B, Information – C )
    I got B credit pasa for maths subject in one sitting ( G.C E O/L ) can I do BIT degree ? when do you call application next batch ? reply ms soon

• Lakshini says:

Dear Sir / Madam
    I have passed G.C.E (A/L) with 2As & 1S in Commerce stream in 2012 & I got A pass for Maths in O/L. can I do BIT? If so please inform me , when you call the application next batch? kindly reply me soon

• Nilupul says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I have not pass for my G.C.E (A/L) exhamination in 2012 in maths scheme. But i have B pass for O/L maths,C- for English and C-for ICT.And I completed Web Development diploma at IT center Walasmulla National School, Now Im employer as Information Technologist as Sri Lanka Navy since 3 years. can I do the BIT degree?please reply me.