The University of Peradeniya, Faculty of Engineering invites applications for M.Sc in Sustainable Built Environment and M.Sc Eng in Building Services Engineering.
The Degree programme is developed according to the international requirement and the Needs of Sustainable building Environment in Modern World.
M.Sc in Sustainable Built Environment – University of Peradeniya
Objectives of M.Sc in Sustainable Built Environment
- Capacity Building in the area of Sustainable Built Environment.
- Establishing an Academic and Research culture in the area of sustainable built environment in Srilanka
- Training individuals to become Green Building Certified Professionals as recognized by the Green Building Council of Srilanka
- Awareness building among the stakeholders on the need for incorporating concepts of sustainability in the practice of infrastructure development.
M.Sc Eng in Building Services Engineering
Objectives of M.Sc Eng in Building Services Engineering
- Capacity Building in the area of Building Service Engineering
- Establishing an Academic and Research culture in the area of Building Service Engineering in Srilanka
- Training engineering professionals to carry out activities related to the interior built environment efficiently and effectively.
- Awareness building among the stakeholders on the need for incorporating concepts of sustainability and the efficient building utility concept in the practice of building planning and construction.
For More information contact
|For Sustainable Built Environment|
|Prof. Ranjith Dissanayake|
|Dept. of Civil Engineering,|
|For Building Service Engineering|
|Dr. Presanna Gunawardana|
|Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,|
|Contact for Registration|
|Miss. Umesha Fernando|