The Ministry of Higher Education invites application for postgraduate Scholarships form eligible candidates under Common Wealth Scholarships and Fellowship Plan (CSFP).
|Number of Scholarships:||2|
- Should be a Srilankan Citizen
- Must have First or 2nd upper Degree in the relevant field of study, from Recognized University and relevant Master’s Degree PhD Studies
- Age should be below 40 years of age 15th May 2012
- Employed in the public sector, University or State Corporation
- Should possess a good knowledge of English
- Should have IELTS or TOEFL examination not more than 24 Months old at a time off Applicant.
Field of Study
- Leadership and Governance
- Public Sector governance and reform
- Environment Studies
- Agriculture and fisheries
- Infrastructure and utility
- Human Rights and Gender
- Travel Accommodation
- Tuition fees and other compulsory institutional course costs
- NZ$ 1,500 of Allowance and return economy airfare to country for overseas studies
- Medical & Travel Insurance
- Establish Allowance of NZ$3,000 paid on arrival, and NZ$ 1,000 in beginning of each study year.
- Living Allowance the annual rate of NZ$ 21,580.00.
|Application closing date:||15th May 2012|
The Application can be Downloading on Ministry of High Education or Below Attachment.
Duly Filled application should be sent to the following address by registered post or by hand to to reach on or before the closing date
|Ministry of Higher Education,|
|No. 18, Ward Place,|