With Sunbird’s Solar hot water system enjoy a little bit of luxury, every hour, every minute and every day. 12 months easy payment scheme starts from Rs 5,700/= upwards and Sunbird Evs (80ltr) at special price Rs 45,000/=.

Visit our stall no 102 Kadella Exhibition 31st May-2nd June at BMICH or Visit our stall no A20 Wayamba Trade Exhibition 31st May-2nd June, MC Plaza, Kurunagala.

Hotline: 077 35 777 35

See below image for more information

Sunbird’s Solar hot water system for Rs. 45,000 Now

Sunbird’s Solar hot water system for Rs. 45,000 Now

• Zarath Wickramasinghe says:

I saw lot of articles on your products in the web. Please be good enough to send me the details of 75 LT, 100 LT and 150 LT capacity domestic solar heaters that are available with you.
    Further, please provide information on pressure type and non pressure type solar heaters and the difference of flat plate type and evacuated tube type collectors.
    In addition to above please let me know the prices of the above said sizes and whether there are 0% interest installment payment system through reputed Credit Cards.

Dear Zarath Wickramasinghe,

you massage have passed to Sunbird solar system, they will contact you by email communication or commenting here,

• Albert K Seevaratnam says:

Could you please provid me with the specifications and price for 150 lt capacity pressure and non pressure system of solar domestic heate

• Julia says:

This is Yangzhou Resolar Energy Co., Ltd from China which specialize in solar water heater manfuacturing for almost 20 years, if you need solar water heater,please contact resolarenergy@163.com, or visit:www.resolarenergy.com

• Godwin says:

We need 200 liters non pressure solar water system. What are the prices and payment schemes available.
    Please contact me on 0777597230.

• Indika says:

What is the best price for 80 L hot water system of yours. This needs to fix in Kadawata. I will pay cash.

Call me on viber please on 077 4141881 as i am out of the country

Thanks

Indika

• Asela says:

I need 200ltrs solar power hot water system for my house.ok send me the prices.