How I Reach
Hezbollah: Bayangarathin Mugavari is a Tamil Book published by the Kizhakku Publication. It’s a wonderful book to read and understand about Hezbollah.
Accidently I got this book 2 years ago in Town Hall Public Library, it was an amazing book to read and understand how they build up their networks and the administrations.
Few days ago I found this book again in Kotahena Public Library, I taken again to read. I think it’s better to publish the Book Review as well.
About the Book
The Hezbollah: Bayangarathin Mugavari made me more understandable and I personally learn a lot about the Hezbollah. Especially the writer Pa.Raghavan is grate to make readers to be more interesting in their subject.
The book is talk about,
- How Hezbollah starts,
- How they build up their activities,
- How they form a arm group,
- How their international network is,
- How educated their heads are,
- How they administrate their group,
- How they support to Lebanon Government,
- How Lebanon government is respect them,
- Their view of Israel,
- How they starts fighting with Israel,
- How they plan their activities.
This book is real management book to read, as per my perspective the business is a real war or game. Therefore who is the one fight with the business will success and enjoy the profits.
Therefore I personally feel Hezbollah: Bayangarathin Mugavari will be a great management books to read.
The same time it does educate more about the international terrorism and how they developed their standard up to that level.
This Hezbollah: Bayangarathin Mugavari is a great opportunity for me to understand about Hezbollah, and their international activities.
And its educate more about the management skill such as,
- Delegation of works,
- Important of group activities,
- How to manage a team,
- How to attract public,
- How to developed organization,
- How to organized a event,
- how they developed strategy with government,
- How to get support from the public.
It’s a real a good books to read for India Rupees 60 or Srilanka Rupees 225 Or free of charge from Public Library.