Indian Scholarships for Srilankan Students – 2013

Indian Scholarships for Srilankan Students – 2013

The High Commission of India, Colombo yesterday announced several ICCR scholarships.

Indian Undergraduate Degree Scholarships for 2013

The Nehru Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2013

100 Number of Scholarships available to Srilanka Students for all undergraduate courses (except Medicine) including Engineering, Science, Business, Economics, Commerce, Humanities and Arts.

Application Closing Date: 10th February 2013

Click Here for Nehru Memorial Scholarship Application Forms

Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Scheme2013

25 Number of Scholarships available to Srilanka Students for undergraduate courses in the field of ‘Information Technology’ leading to a B.E or B.Tech Degree.

Application Closing Date: 10th February 2013

Click Here for Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship Application Forms

Indian Postgraduate Degree Scholarships for 2013

Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme 2013/14

25 Number of Scholarships available to Srilankan Citizens for Masters Degrees courses including Engineering, Science, Economics, Commerce, Humanities and Arts. Preference would be given to the fields of Engineering, Science and Agriculture. Medicine and MBA subjects are not included in this scheme.

Application Closing Date: 20th February 2013

Click Here for Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Forms

Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme 2013/14

5 Number of Scholarships available to Srilankan Citizens for Masters and PhD Degrees in all subjects excluding Medicine.

Application Closing Date: 20th February 2013

Click Here for Commonwealth Scholarship Application Forms

SAARC Scholarship 2013/14

2 Number of Scholarships available to Srilankan Citizens for Masters and PhD Degrees in all subjects except Medicine.

Application Closing Date: 20th February 2013

Click Here for SAARC Scholarship Application Forms

For more information Visit Ministry of higher Education Website by Click here

• mohammed shakir says:

dear sir/madam,
    i like to study a management degree in indian university how can i get a scholarship for study.

thank you.

• shakthi says:

Dear Sir/Madam
    I have finished my o/L and I like to know that there is any scholarship programme to follow. Please advise me.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Shakthi

• vidyadharan says:

dear Sir/Madam,
    I have finished my AL in 2012.i did biology.and i got
    biology-C,physics-C,chemistry-S.can i get any scholarship programme to follow.please advise me.

vidyadharan

• Nipuna says:

Dear sir/madem
    I did a/l`s in this year.I did maths. I have B-Maths,B-Physics,C-Chemistry. Can I get any scholarship for Engineering.
    Please Advise Me.

• manoharan pilshan says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I’ve applied for the Nehru memorial scholarship scheme and I’ve got A-combined maths,A-physics,C-chemistry.I need to know when are the interviews are calling and I’m waiting for that. please be kind enough to send me the required information soon as possible.
    Thank you.

• manokaran pilshan says:

Dear sir/madam,
    I’ve applied for Engineering under the scholarship of Nehru memorial scholarship and I’m waiting to get a call or any massage from you as I’m very interested and now It has become my only hope,study Engineering under this scholarship.My A/L results are A-com:maths, A-physics, C-chemistry.please be kind enough to send me the necessary details. this is my tel:0777452495. I’m waiting to get a soon response from you.
    thank you.

• Karthika maheswaran says:

Dear sir/ madam, i did A/L 2014 agust, i got com: maths -A , physics-C , chemistry-C,. I would like do engineering study on your scolarship studies, please inform your studies, and say how can i apply for these stidies, i am waiting to get a response from you.