The registration procedure for the University of London International Programmes examinations has been changed.
Examination candidates must follow the new procedure outlined below:
- You will receive an e-mail from the University of London with login [details to the online student portal (https://my.londonexternal.ac.uk/london/portal)].
- Please login to the student portal and download your entry form.
- Complete the entry form and submit the documents to the Examination Services counter at the British Council along with two passport sized photographs before 5.30 p.m. on Saturday 26 January 2013.(Students are advised to maintain a copy of the completed entry from for reference).
- A local admin fee of LKR 4,250.00 per subject should be paid at the point of submitting the entry form to the British Council.
- On receipt and acceptance of the above, the British Council will provide you with a unique validation code immediately.
- Your entry task form will be accessible through the online student portal from Tuesday 08 January 2013.
- Please use your unique validation code to make your entry and pay the university board fee through the online student portal.
- Do not send hard copies of the form to the University of London as this is an online entry process.
You will receive your Admission Notice through the post three to four weeks before your first examination. All other examination arrangements will be unchanged.
If you have not already received your online student portal login details please contact the University of London directly at email@example.com
Please contact British Councils on +94 (0)11 7521521 for further details regarding the examination registration procedure changes.
For more information see below image