Fast track to CIMA by sitting the CIMA Masters Gateway Assessment Exam and gain 11 exemptions from CIMA’s certificate, operational and management level.
- This qualification has paved the way for CIMA members to use the prestigious designation of Chartered Global Management Accountant (CCMA) which is rapidly being recognised and sought after by employers globally.
- CIMA connects you to a community of like-minded peers and gives you the tools you need to succeed.
- 88% of the Fortune 500 companies employ AICPA CGMA designation holders, as do 91 of the Fortune 100 companies.
- In the past five years, CIMA has captured 27% of the market growth of accountants in Industry and Commerce.
- CIMA members hold 111 board positions at 91 different FTSE 350 companies. 42 of these are within 37 FTSE 100 companies and 69 are within 54 FTSE 250 companies.
Do you want to be a part of this prestigious group of professionals?
Registrations for May 2014 exam close on 15 December 2013
Exam entry period for May 2014 exams from 1 February to 13 March 2014
Registration fee GBP 250
- CIMA Registration fee
- Exemption fee for 11 subjects
- First year subscription fee
- CMGA exam fee (first attempt only)
For further details on Masters Gateway please visit www.cimaglobal.com or
CIMA Sri Lanka
356, Elvitigala Mawatha,Colombo 5
T. 2503880 F. 2503881 | E. firstname.lastname@example.org
229, Peradeniya Road, Kandy T. 0817393910 | E. email@example.com
Or see below image