Junior Chamber International Sri Lanka invites applications for the Ten Outstanding Young Persons of Sri Lanka. This award ceremony is organize to encourage and motivate young chambers to perform better.
The Ten Outstanding Young Persons of Sri Lanka could be fulfill any one the below category
- Business, Economic and /or entrepreneurial accomplishment
- Political legal and ‘or Public Administration
- Academic leadership and for accomplishment.
- Contribution to art, culture literature and/or media
- Moral and/or environment leadership
- Contribution to children, world peace and/or Human right
- Humanitarian and /or voluntary service
- Scientific and /or Technological development
- Medical innovation or Research
- Personal improvement/or accomplishment.
Deadline for nomination Extended till 30th October 2016 For More Information Call: Safraz – 0773 431 855/ Charitha 0784 784 784/ Isuru 0777 939 441
Or see below image