An ideal opportunity for those who are interested in gaining exposure working for an international airline in a highly competitive and dynamic business environment.
The candidate will be involved in carrying out duties in assigned operational areas such as Airport Service Delivery, Airport Service Support and Cargo.
Our Airport Service Agents should:
- Be Sri Lankan citizens.
- Be aged between 18 to 26 years by 20th October 2017.
- Possess 6 passes at G.C.E. O/L, with 4 Credits in one sitting and a Credit for English.
- Be able to operate in a fully computerized environment.
- Be fluent in English.
- Meet the Body Mass Index requirement.
Applicants who are successful at the interview will be required to complete the Foundation Course in Airport Passenger Handling conducted by the Sri Lankan Aviation College of SriLankan Airlines, on a pay-as-you-earn basis.
Those with outgoing personalities, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment will be given preference.
Visit us with the documents listed, between 0830hrs and 1530hrs on 20th October 2017 at the BMICH
Time Allocated for Surnames starting with ABCDEFGHIJKLM on 0830 hrs – 1130 hrs and those whose Surnames starting with NOPQRSTUVWXYZ on 1330 hrs 1530 hrs.
Females – Saree
Males – Office Attire (short-sleeved shirt with a tie)
- Duly filled application as per the format published in snlankan.com/en_uk/careers/careers-home
- Original Birth Certificate along with originals of your educational certificates (GCE Ordinary Level is mandatory).
- National Identity Card, along with a copy.
Engagement for employment and post selection will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of SriLankan Airlines Ltd.
For more details see below image