It is everyone’s question that how many Three-wheelers are in Sri Lanka? the answer is 1.06 Million (1,062,447) as now (Year 2016).
In Sri Lanka total automobile are 6.3 Million, of which 3.3 Millions are Motor cycles and 1.06 millions of three wheelers. The motor Traffic department stated that around 4.3 Million out of 6.3 Million vehicles are always on the move.
Due to the gradual increment of tricycles registrations in Sri Lanka; Ministry of transport launched a programme to provide special licensees for three wheeler taxis along with proper training in road discipline, accident prevention and first aid.
- 2012 BMW 520D M Sport available for sale for Rs. 11,600,000/-
- Montero Sports 2012 available for Sale; Rs. 7,400,000/-
- Brand new Suzuki Every 2017/2016 available now; Price Starting from Rs. 2,700,000/-
- Unregistered Honda Civic FD3 Hybrid 2009 available for Price Rs. 4,250,000/-
- KIA Picanto now available for Rs. 2,750,000/-
- Baic D20 Sedan by Micro in Sri Lanka; Prices starting from Rs. 3,950,000/-
- Micro Panda Auto Transmission & Micro Panda Cross Auto Transmission prices starting from Rs. 2,499,000/-
- 2015 Land Cruiser Prado 121 TZ for Rs. 8,975,000/-
- Hero Dash now Available in Sri Lanka; Price Starting from Rs. 229,999/-
- Brand new Toyota Prado Diesel-2017 now available in Sri Lanka for USD 40,000