It is everyone’s question that how many Three-wheelers are in Sri Lanka? the answer is 1.06 Million (1,062,447) as now (Year 2016).
In Sri Lanka total automobile are 6.3 Million, of which 3.3 Millions are Motor cycles and 1.06 millions of three wheelers. The motor Traffic department stated that around 4.3 Million out of 6.3 Million vehicles are always on the move.
Due to the gradual increment of tricycles registrations in Sri Lanka; Ministry of transport launched a programme to provide special licensees for three wheeler taxis along with proper training in road discipline, accident prevention and first aid.
- BMW, Mercedes Benz, Audi Permit Holders Prices – Updated Price June 2018
- Mercedes-Benz GLA Price in Sri Lanka – 11.8 Million
- Honda Civic 2018 Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 8.8 Million Upwards
- Jeep Renegade 2018 Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 8.8 Million Upwards
- Toyota Rush 2018 Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 3,200,000/- for Permit Holder
- Honda Civic, Honda Vezel RS, Honda N-Box Price in Sri Lanka – June 2018
- Micro BAIC X25 Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 3,990,000/-
- Hero Splendor ismart 110 Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 237,000/- – May 2018
- Yamaha Ray ZR Scooter Dark Night Edition Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 267,900/-
- Mahindra Electric e2o sportz Price in Sri Lanka – Rs. 2,325,000/- May 2018