A lecture on “FMCG Marketing” will be held on 21st May 2013 at Taj Samudra from 9am to 5pm. Target group would be Marketing managers, Sales managers, Brand managers, Product managers, Account managers (Advertising agencies), Market research managers/ Executives.
Programme objective is to educate participants on modern concepts and principles of FMCG Marketing and to provide insight on how to apply the principles and concepts in practice.
- Characteristics of FMCG Marketing
- Consumer Psychology and buyer behaviour
- Competitive strategy
- FMCG Branding
- Experiential marketing, Digital marketing, Sensory marketing, Customer relationship marketing
- Blue Ocean strategy- applied to FMCG
- Creative methods of segmenting consumer markets
- Push vs. pull strategy
- Green marketing
- Brand marketing planning
- New media marketing
- Merchandising and promotions
Participants will be entitled with 7 CPD points and certificates will be awarded to all participants.
Resource person: Prasanna Perera (leading marketing consultant to several organisations)
Guest speaker: Ravi Jayawardena (CEO- Sales marketing at Maliban Biscuits (Pvt) Ltd)
For more information contact to 0727 296 926 or Chatu on 0727 774 587 to Register now as only limited seats available, or see below image for more information